Monday, September 3, 2012

Laboring on Labor Day

Today is Labor Day and most schools have the day off, which means thousands of high schoolers slept in way past noon today. I know I did! After waking up at two in the afternoon and taming my insanely crazy bed head, I did the most craziest thing ever that no one would ever think of doing: watched TV. Pretty extreme, right? It wasn't until three movies later that I realized I had forgotten all bout my homework. Being a freshman in high school, I felt that it was a pretty crappy way to start off the year. Now that I have my Algebra homework finished and the first paragraph of the FFA Creed partially memorized, I can do what any other teenager does: complain. My agriculture class is so boring, the only reason I haven't changed my schedule yet is because there's this cute sophomore in it. Yup, another thing that's common among teenagers: horomone-crazed brains. Cute guy over here, hot football player over there, boy craziness is common among all teenage girls and I'm positive it's the same for the opposite sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment